Vacancy title: Information System Internal Audit Officer
Deadline of this Job:03 April 2020
BRAC Uganda Bank Ltd EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES BRAC Uganda Bank Ltd launched on 25 April 2019 and attained its current status of a Tier II Credit Institution following a successful background as the leading Microfinance services provider in Uganda, The Bank operates 32 regulated branches and 137 satellite offices covering 84 districts in Uganda targeting Micro, Small and Medium Entrepreneurs
BRAC Uganda Bank Ltd promotes financial Inclusion by extending financial services to unserved and underserved populations, especially women and youth living in poverty in rural areas the Bank is operationally and financially self-sustaining with over 231,000 active customers and a loan book in excess of Ushs. 175 billion. To enable us to serve our customers better, we are seeking to fill the following vacancies
JOB TITLE: INFORMATION SYSTEM INTERNAL AUDIT OFFICER.
Reports to: Manager Information Systems Audit
Purpose: To participate in establishing and executing the annual audit plan, provide assurance on Information Systems risk management and internal controls within the audited activities and perform various work related to the Information Technology audits and support within the department. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field. Knowledge in accounting principles, auditing standards and techniques
• Technical knowledge in information systems (Networks, Databases, Operating systems,
• Information Security, General computer applications and auditing software.
• Good Interpersonal Skills with proven ability to communicate effectively (both written and oral)
• Ability to work in a multi-dimensional/multicultural setting
• Good report writing skills
• Analytical and planning skills
• Possession of CISA/CISM certification will be an added advantage
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should email their application letter, Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant Academic documents (University transcript, O & A Level).
In the PDF file mentioning the job title as the Subject matter to recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org NOT later than Friday 03 April 2020.
All applications should be addressed to the Head of Human Resource and Training BRAC Uganda Bank Ltd
Note: Please consider yourself unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 02 months