Kampala International University in Tanzania (KIUT) is a private University fully registered by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU). It is located in Gongo la Mboto, Dar es Salaam, 5 kilometers from the Julius Nyerere International Airport. .
• PhD in Public Administration.
• Master’s Degree in Public Administration with minimum GPA of 4.0.
• Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration with minimum GPA of 3.5.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
1. Citizens of all nationalities are encouraged to apply but Tanzanian citizens will be given priority.
2. Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae having reliable contacts; postal address/postal code, email and telephone numbers.
3. Applicants must attach certified copies of their certificates and transcripts.
4. Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:
• Form IV and form VI results slips
• Testimonials and all partial transcripts
5. Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
6. Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
7. Certificates from foreign universities should be verified by the TCU.
8. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
9. Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate a legal action.
10. Deadline for application is 13 november 2019
11. A signed application letter should be written in English and addressed to:
Director Human Resources,
Kampala International University in Tanzania,
P. O. Box 9790,
Gongo la Mboto, Dar es salaam, Tanzania.
Applications may be hand delivered to the University or
submitted as electronic application to email@example.com
12. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed of the date for interview.