Vacancy title:2 Assistant Lecturer
Deadline of this Job:08 June 2020
Makerere University Directorate of Human Resources invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for positions at the University.
Department/Unit: Veterinary Pharmacy, Clinical and Comparative Medicine
Post: Assistant Lecturer
No. of Positions: 2 .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please find details of the jobs at https://jobapps.mak.ac.ug or https://jobs.makerere.info.
To submit your application, use the links on the job details to access an online tool for sending full details of your biodata, education, qualifications, work experience, and all the other required information, including your Curriculum Vitae, Certificates, Transcripts, and at least three reference letters addressed to;
P.O. Box 7062 Kampala.
Closing Date: 8th/June/ 2020 at 17.00 Hours EAT.
1. Those who responded to the position of Director Legal Affairs that appeared in the New Vision paper of 2nd March 2020 need not re-apply.
2. The Age Limit for the Position of Assistant Lecturer is below 40 years of age. 3. The position of Lecturer (Department of Humanities and Language Education and Department of Veterinary Pharmacy, Clinical and Comparative Medicine) that appeared in the New vision paper of 4th /May/2020 was reviewed and replaced with a position of Assistant Lecturer.
4. The positions of Administrative Secretary II and Deputy Dean of Students that appeared in the New Vision of 4th /May/2020 are withdrawn.
5. There were changes made on the position of Technician under the Department of Agricultural & Bio-Systems Engineering. Refer to Website
6. Any further information on these and any future employment opportunities in the University can be accessed on the Makerere University Website.
Mr. Ssanyu Lawrence FOR DIRECTOR HUMAN RESOURCES