Busitema University is a multi-campus Public University located in Eastern Uganda. Applications are invited from suitably qualiﬁed candidates to ﬁll vacant position at the University.
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES ‘
DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHIATRY:
Position: Assistant Lecturer- Psychiatry
Salary Scale: M6.2.
• Masters degree (Plan A) in Medicine (Psychiatry) from a recognized Institution.
• Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree from a recognized University.
• Must be registered with Uganda Medical and Dental Council.
• A University teaching experience or relevant working experience in a reputable
• Organization or Industry is an added advantage.
• Age limit: Not above 40 years of age at the time of deadline of submission of application.
Job application procedure
Interested persons who meet the minimum requirements should submit 3 sets of applications duly signed together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, Testimonials, Academic Certiﬁcates and Transcripts, 3 recent passport photographs, contact addresses and names of three referees in envelopes addressed to the University Secretary, Busitema University, P. 0. Box 236 Tororo or P. O. Box 226 Busia.
Applications can be submitted to the Ofﬁce of the University Secretary or at the Liaison Ofﬁce at Lincoin Flats A2 Makerere University not later than 5:00pm on Friday, November 15 2019