Vacancy title:15 Branch Sales Coordinator
Deadline of this Job:31 January 2022
Position: 15 Branch Sales Coordinator
Company: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
The overall purpose of the role is to grow the portfolio of the branch month on month across all products while maintaining high portfolio quality through a motivated team and satisfied customers.
- Develop and implement strategies for the achievement of the branch portfolio quality target.
- Oversee and manage the recruitment of the required sales team as per the branch targets.
- Develop and implement staff retention strategies.
- Supervise and support regular training of the team in the branch on all processes.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for the various teams aimed at assisting them to achieve their set targets.
- Supervise the branch staff to achieve their individual targets month on month on sales and portfolio quality.
- To lead the branch loans committee in timely appraisal and approval of all loans created by the team for compliance in line with product policies and procedures stipulated by the company.
- To enforce a zero tolerance to fraud culture at the branch.
- To maintain high standards of customer satisfaction in line with the company's customer service charter.
- Ensure discipline is maintained in the branch in alignment with the company values.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, or a business-related field from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- At least five years relevant work experience, three of which must be in a managerial position.
- Knowledge of Office Administration.
- Above average people skills/soft skills (includes listening skills, stress management)
- Analytical capabilities for report writing purposes
- Integrity and ability to both work in and lead a dynamic team
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- good knowledge of company credit/lending policy
- Team player who can manage people efficiently in a changing environment.
- Good computer and database skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task, and manage time effectively
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV, and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by; Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31st January, 2022 at 05:00pm.
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd