POSITION: Branch Coordinators (10 Positions)
COMPANY: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
The overall job purpose: Responsible for total team performance in accordance with the company policies and procedures..
- Ensuring retention of Sales Representatives for the Branch under supervision.
- Ensure that there is growth in the number of actual Sales Representatives.
- Ensure that there is growth in the number of active Sales Representatives.
- Ensure continuous and thorough training of sales reps and Team Leaders.
- Motivation, mentoring and ensuring high energy levels of the teams in the branch.
- Sales and recruitment target achievement.
- Sourcing for new business in the branch.
- Ensure 95% collection rates.
- Ensure that Loan rejection rate in the branch is below 10% on a monthly basis.
- Timely submission of reports that is sales, tent, cycle plan & Market penetration report and branch status reports.
- Maintaining Branch inventory/assets according to the existing lists.
- Oversee office operation and administrative functions to ensure compliance.
- People management regarding HR issues in the branch via reports.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
- Degree in a relevant field.
- Computer knowledge.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills..
- Job Education Requirements: Degree
- Job Experience Requirements: 2 years’
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below; The Human Resource Manager; Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by Email to: email@example.com,
Deadline: 15th November 2019