Vacancy title: Business Services Advisor
Deadline of this Job:12 June 2020
Chemonics International, a U.S. based international development consulting firm, is recruiting for various technical and program management positions for the anticipated USAID Uganda Strategic Investment for inclusive Development (SID) Project. This $10-19 million project, up to five years, will facilitate domestic and international commercial investment that are aligned with USAID's development priorities across sectors including agriculture and food security, energy, environment and biodiversity, health, and education.
By unlocking commercially driven investment capital, this activity aims to contribute to the country's journey to self-reliance, enhanced economic growth, improved health outcomes, quality employment and livelihoods, and better educational opportunities.
We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Please describe in detail if you have sector-specific expertise regarding finance and investment in sectors including in agriculture, energy, food security, environment and natural resources, health and/or education. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
- Degree in an area of expertise relevant to the position
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience, experience on large, complex, donor-funded projects preferred
- Demonstrated experience in supervisory positions
- Experience with USAID programming, regulations and reporting requirements
- Experience working in East Africa, particularly in Uganda
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with government officials, international donors, local partners, and private sector stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English required
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please complete the application and submit CV, cover letter, and contact information by June 12, 2020 through this form: https://chemonicsesaf.formstack.com/forms/
No telephone inquiries, please.
Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Finalists will be contacted. More information about Chemonics International can be found at www.chemonics.com
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.