Vacancy title:Chief of Party
Deadline of this Job:26 February 2020
Chemonics International Inc., a leading international development ﬁrm, seeks experienced professionals for the anticipated USAID Institutional and Systems Strengthening Activity (ISSA) in Uganda. ISSA aims to build the capacity of key partners and systems so that they can better fulﬁll their mandates and roles in the marketplace. Through deliberate investments and a focus on direct service delivery, ISSA will address higher order systemic issues in public and private institutions in Uganda. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world. Experience in Uganda is strongly preferred, and English ﬂuency is required for all position.
Chief of Party .
• Advanced degree in public administration, business, economics, ﬁnance, or relevant ﬁeld
• Minimum of ﬁve years of experience in a senior leadership role, preferably as a chief of party or deputy chief of party, for a complex donor-ﬁnanced project, preferably USAID
• Technical and management experience leading and overseeing institutional strengthening and private sector development programs
• Demonstrated expertise in institutional strengthening, public
• private partnership facilitation, capacity building, agriculture, and! or trade preferred
• Demonstrated ability through previous experience to establish and maintain productive working relationships with host government and a wide network of partners and stakeholders in the area of institutional strengthening, agriculture, private sector development, or policymaking is desirable
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Education: degree
Job Experience: ﬁve years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Apply to all positions at https://chemonicsesaf.formstack.com/forms/uganda_issa_local by Wednesday, February 26, 2020. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
The protection of your personal data is important to Chemonics.
If you are located in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process your personal data. The EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice is available at: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-noticed
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/ Afﬁrmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.All qualiﬁed applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political afﬁliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics. Military veterans, AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.