Vacancy title: Cluster Administrative Assistant
Deadline of this Job:27 November 2020
Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) is a collaborative biomedical research and service delivery organization. RHSP strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community-based research, curative services, and prevention strategies in the districts of South-central Uganda.
CLUSTER ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
DUTY STATION: KALISIZO
REPORTS TO: CLUSTER COORDINATOR
The Cluster Administrative Assistant will support project management by providing administrative (non- technical) support across all program areas.
- Assist with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, assets/ equipment inventory, storage, and management.
- Ensure that all cluster office meeting minutes are prepared & stored well
- Support the cluster coordinator in scheduling of appointments and meetings with stakeholders
- Ensure proper documentation of cluster staff duty attendance.
- Ensure proper stock control and management at the clusters for all supplies
- Ensure that cluster staff complete their timesheets on a monthly basis
- Work with the cluster coordinators to develop and administer a monthly transportation schedule(s) that supports field activities & accountability collection.
- Support the cluster coordinator in scheduling, documenting, and management of cluster staff leaves.
- Ensure proper storage of administrative documents at the cluster office
- Participate in the drawing of cluster periodic work plans & budgets
- Develop a database with contact information of all the stakeholder in the cluster
- Supervise other support teams within the cluster including sanitary and security officers.
- He/she will support the process of generation of advances & budgets plus collection & reviewing of accountabilities.
- Any other assigned duties in line with your role.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information & Office Management, or any other related course.
- A minimum of one year relevant work experience
- Good secretarial skills, including advanced abilities in word-processing, spreadsheets, filing, and general computer use; knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and other common software programs is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; strong writing and verbal skills are essential
- Knowledge of general office practices and procedures particularly in filing, gathering, and compiling information
- And ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree
Job Exprience Requirements: 1 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All interested candidates possessing the above attributes can send their; applications including a cover letter, updated CV with 3 referees, and copies of academic qualifications/certificates in One document (PDF/ Word), addressed to the HR Manager to email@example.com . Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email. Only online applications will be considered. Deadline for Submission: Friday 27th November 2020 by 5:00pm. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Any form of lobbying and canvassing will lead to disqualification.