To provide a safe, secure, efficient and customer focused passenger services in compliance with regulatory requirements, Company’s policies and Customer airlines procedures.
Accountability (Responsibility) Policies and Procedures:
Ensure compliance to all relevant policies, processes and procedures is achieved so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Safety, Quality & Environment:
- Promote and maintain a positive safety culture, a healthy, secure and cost-effective operation for Kenya Airways and Customer Airlines operations
- Ensure compliance with the relevant
industry/legislative requirements and company procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- Identify and report hazards, near misses, incidents and accident.
- Provide efficient, high quality customer service in day to day operations for Kenya Airways and Customer Airlines at all customer touch points according to the agreed Service Level Agreements and Company Policies in order to delight the customer and improve the overall customer experience
- Disseminate information as appropriate to passengers and 3rd Party service providers in order to eliminate lapses in service delivery resulting from lack of information.
- Ensure smooth and effective transfer of customers
- Implement departure and arrival processes in strict compliance and accordance to the laid down safety and security procedures and in a timely manner in order to guarantee consistency punctuality (OTP, baggage delivery, Meeting and escorting passengers to/from flights, passenger screening/profiling).
- Implement laid down procedures that will enhance accurate flight reconciliation and post departure transmission of messages.
- Proactively assist in maximizing revenue collection, while maintaining high quality customer service at all touch points.
- Attend briefing sessions.
- Ensure systems, equipment and stationery are in working condition and readily available respectively for efficient delivery of passenger handling services in all customer touch points.
- Implement efficient procedures and best practices in document verification in order to minimize risks to the airline without compromising on customer service.
- Provide effective service recovery during IRROPS, over sales and connectivity planning as appropriate.
- Maintain grooming standards as per the corporate uniform guidelines.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing allocated duties and any other duties as per operational requirements
- Ensure up to date compliance on all mandatory and functional trainings
- Uphold highest level of integrity at alltimes
- Adhere to KQ best practice implementation principles
‘O’ level grade C- (MINUS)
Experience delivering service in demanding
- Safety Management System (SMS) Awareness
- Airside Safety Training
- Aviation Security Training
- Dangerous Goods Regulations Category 9 (CAT 9)
- Passenger Handling
- Customer Service Training
- Knowledge of DCS.
- For operations to/from the United States; meet minimum training standards imposed by CFR Part 382, Subpart J for complaintn resolution officials and any employees that interact with the travelling public