Vacancy title: Customer Service Manager
Deadline of this Job:31 March 2020
Are you a guru when it comes to customer relationship management? Are you a natural problem solver? Do you have amazing communication skills? Watu Credit is hiring!
About Watu Credit:
Watu Credit is a dynamic and fast-growing non-bank finance company, headquartered in Mombasa, Kenya. Watu Credit harnesses technology to offer both secured and unsecured lending, primarily via mobile services. They aim to become the leading East African provider of a broad set of inclusive financial products, delivered through technology in a fast, efficient and professional manner.
The Company offers asset financing (motorcycles and three-wheelers) and group lending products (short-term and business loans) and currently is expanding in Uganda, Nigeria and several other nations.
About the Role:
The Customer Service Manager will lead and manage Watu Credit's customer relationships.S/he will be tasked to redesign top-notch customer service and customer experience strategies for the business. This position will be based in Kampala, Uganda.
● Develop, communicate and implement customer service policies, procedures, standards and guideline
● Identify and implement strategies to improve team productivity, quality of customer service and positively impact business profitability
● Develop and implement effective customer retention and loyalty programs
● Liaise with company management to support and implement business growth strategies
● Coordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives
● Ensure budget requirements are met
● Identify and address staff training and coaching needs
● Provide overall customer service leadership
● Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards by administering customer surveys and mystery shopping
● Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure the proper functioning of the department
● Develop and implement customer service KPIs and manage the team's performance
● Direct the daily operations of the customer service team
● Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery
● Review, track and resolve customer complaints
● Handle complex and escalated customer service issues
● Monitor accuracy of reporting and database information
● Analyze relevant customer data, prepare and share reports with management
● Participate in the hiring process and training of new customer service agents
Desired Candidate Profile
Does This Sound Like You?
● You have a Bachelor degree in Business Administration or similar
● You have 5 - 7 years experience in a similar position
● Management experience in “institutional” Customer Care in an international company, ideally with experience in the same function outside Kenya or multinationals based in Uganda is highly desirable
● You have in-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices as well as customer service software, databases, and CRM tools
● You are conversant with current relevant technology trends and applications
● You have experience in the use and management of social media platforms
● You have experience with customer surveys/monitoring and evaluation (measuring service performance)
● You have a strong, service-oriented personality
● You have an engaging and motivating management style
● You are flexible when it comes to traveling around Uganda to conduct systematic appraisals and training
● Fluency in both English and Luganda is required.
Job Education: Bachelor degree in Business Administration
Job Experience: 5 - 7 years experience in a similar position
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, please go to https://www.shortlist.net/jobs/2130