Vacancy title:Direct Sales Officers
Deadline of this Job:30 May 2020
Finance Trust Bank was licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank on 11th November, 2013, taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Today Finance Trust Bank is a fully fledged commercial bank serving a clientele of over 400,000 depositors and over 23,000 borrowers, through a network of 35 branches country wide. The bank offers a variety of Products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
In order to meet the needs of its growing customer base, the company is seeking to recruit dynamic, self-motivated, result oriented professionals to fill the following position;
Direct Sales Officers.
The position is commission based and offers a six months contract which is renewable based on performance. It is based at the branch, but may involve travel to other branches of FTB countrywide to support with growth of sales.
Role of the job
To drive sales and grow the institutions products range through direct sales and mobile marketing. .
Key Result Areas
• Identify, plan and visit potential clients.
• Make repeat sales to Finance Trust Bank existing customers.
• Implement the Institution’s sales program in line with the marketing strategies through participation in trade fairs, exhibitions and road shows, etc.
• Record sales and review own performance against set targets.
• Provide feedback to the institution on customers, competition and the market.
• Monitor, respond and follow up prospective clients so as to conclude sales.
• Sell and cross sell all bank products.
• Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
• Prepare venues and materials for sales activities.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Minimum qualification requirements, technical and behavioral competencies:
• A Diploma in business-related discipline from a recognized institution.
• Work experience in Sales will be an added advantage
• Fluency in the local language of the area.
• Excellent Sales and Marketing skills
• High level of integrity.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability and willingness to multitask and combine a high-pressure job and intensive sales
Job Education: Diploma
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
The position carry’s an attractive Commission structure.
Suitable candidates should submit their applications which should include; photocopies of academic documents and testimonials, a CV with at least three referees to the Branch Manager, Finance Trust Bank. The application MUST indicate the BRANCH from which the applicant is applying, Tel. contact and an email address. Closing date for submission of the applications is 30th May, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted