Direct sales representative
Reporting to Branch Manager, the person will be responsible for sales and marketing of bank products and services across the country
- Planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential Customers.
- Attending field activations for client sourcing.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information.
- Ensure client KYC/documentation is well done.
- Attend to customer queries and complaints.
- Prepare daily performance reports.
- Achieve set targets. (Accounts, Personal Loans, Deposits, Agency Banking/E – Channels).
- Attend Bank Organised Sales and Marketing Activations.
- Adherence to Bank policies for both Business and Operations efficiency.
- Customer Service.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Any other delegated duties by the Supervisor.
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- A University Degree in business related field
- Experience in Sales
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic (Discipline and efficiency)
- Good interpersonal skills (Team player)
- Strong self-drive
- Excellent planning, organization, problem solving and analytical skills
How to Apply:
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please visit our website https://ug.kcbgroup.com/about/careers and use the link to log in to our Recruitment portal to submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Wednesday, 24th July 2019.
For more details,please visit https://ug.kcbgroup.com/component/kcb_careers/careerposts