Uganda Clays Limited is Uganda's leading manufacturer of quality building products located at Kajjansi, 14 Kilometers along Kampala-Entebbe Road with a second factory at Kamonkoli in Mbale. The company seeks to recruit competent and dynamic individuals of high integrity to fill the following position.
4 Electrical Technician, Kajjansi
Reports to: Production Assistant - Electrical
Job Purpose: The Electrical Technician is responsible for isolating, troubleshooting and electrical malfunctions using various test instruments; participate in electrical maintenance in a safe, productive and cost-effective manner. .
• Ensure that all routine planned maintenance is executed according to the set plan and standards
• Ensure that all electrical breakdowns that occur are quickly attended to.
• Ensure that all electrical spares and tools used during maintenance are safely stored
• Ensure that all maintenance work done is reported accurately and timely.
• Ensure that all electrical tools used during maintenance are safely stored
• Diploma in Electrical engineering
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in manufacturing companies.
• Computer aided skills.
• Good analytical skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to write reports
Job Education Requirements: Diploma in Electrical engineering
Job Experience Requirements: 2 years
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job application procedure
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications and updated CVS, present position, copies of certificates / testimonials and addresses of three (3) referees plus day-time telephone/Mobile phone contacts to the address below. All applications should be submitted NOT later than 21st October 2019 to:
The Head of HR and Support Services, Uganda Clays Ltd, P.O. Box 3188, Kampala.
Uganda Clays limited is an equal opportunity employer. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification