Vacancy title: Field Coordinator
Deadline of this Job:31 December 2020
The purpose of the Field Coordinator is to coordinate the support and program functions at Field level and load- off the Area Manager on monitoring operations. .
Duties and responsibilities
• In charge with the support of the all stake holder’s relationship/coordination management with the area with the support of the Area manager and Core Competency (CC) coordinators • In charge of the programs support functions/access for programs related/security within his or her area of operations with the guidance of the area manager
• In charge of internal and external representations meetings with the support of the Area Manager in his or her area of operations
• In charge of the bases over all operations managements in the absent of the area manager/Act as NRC representative at field level with the backup of the Areas manager
• Ensure that all organizational policies are understood and being followed by NRC staff in the field location. This include financial, Human resource, security, logistics, standard Operational procedures and Employee Terms and Conditions.
• Oversee and coordinate the management of the Kyangwali support budgets and perform Executive monitoring of the program budget, and ensure sufficient budget management tools are in place for the field office.
• Participate in reviewing and updating Area programme in accordance with the changing needs of host community and refugees in South West region.
• Participate in the Grants Opening Meeting, after action review meeting, quarterly review meeting and ensure the project cycle management is followed by all CC with the project location.
• Ensure strong donor compliance, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) and quality control procedures are understood and entrenched in all Core Competency projects and honestly raise challenges and issues faced at the field level to Project Manager /Project Coordinators and Area Manager.
• Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
• Knowledge of the context in Uganda in particular South West
• Managing resources to optimize results
• Managing performance and development
• Strategic thinking
• Empowering and building trust
• Planning and delivering results.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalence is required.
• Minimum 3 years of experience from working as a Project or Support Manager in a humanitarian /recovery context
• Previous experience from working in complex refugee or internally displaced context required
• Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
• Experience with start-up and development of transitional programs from emergency to development
• Experience in setting up emergency operations
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal
• Valid driver’s license
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply: https://candidate.webcruiter.com/cv?advertid=4222753057&language=en&link_source_id=0