Uganda Clays Limited is Uganda's leading manufacturer of quality building products located at Kajjansi, 14 Kilometers along Kampala-Entebbe Road with a second factory at Kamonkoli in Mbale. The company seeks to recruit competent and dynamic individuals of high integrity to fill the following position.
Machine Operator - Kajjansi
Reports to: Molding Officer.
The extruder Machine Operator is responsible for operating machinery within production environment to produce quality products according to work orders and customer requirements while ensuring safety and quality standards. .
• Operate the de-airing mixer to ensure that there are no air bubbles in the extruded clay
• Fit the extruder Molds to ensure that they will produce product that meets the required specifications according to quality standards
• Properly set the cutting parameters that will ensure proper product dimension at all times
• Ensure efficient operation of the extrusion process
• Diploma in mechanical engineering
• In depth experience in ceramic production machinery operation
• Ability to read and write
• Ability to make reports
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job application procedure
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications and updated CVS, present position, copies of certificates / testimonials and addresses of three (3) referees plus day-time telephone/Mobile phone contacts to the address below. All applications should be submitted NOT later than 21st October 2019 to:
The Head of HR and Support Services, Uganda Clays Ltd, P.O. Box 3188, Kampala.
Uganda Clays limited is an equal opportunity employer. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification