Vacancy title:Manager, Credit Analysis
Deadline of this Job:26 June 2021
Job Title: Manager, Credit Analysis
Reporting to: Chief Business Officer
To carry out detailed analysis, review and formulation of credit proposals/packages originating from the Corporate Business Segment in accordance with the credit policy and guidelines for presentation to Management Credit Committee for approval.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise credit analysts and Sales & Service Officers to ensure reviews are done on time and adequate support is provided to the team.
- Improve the quality of credit analysis by providing on the job training to both the Credit analysts and Relationship managers.
- Evaluation analysis of corporate proposals in line with the credit policy.
- Review all credit proposals submitted by the Corporate Business Segment for accuracy and compliance with the credit policy before presentation to the relevant approval committee.
- Proactively drive the review process to ensure consistent, thorough and timely evaluation of existing credit facilities in accordance with the credit policy.
- Interface with the Corporate Relationship Managers to obtain appropriate information to evaluate risk from a credit perspective in line with guiding credit policies.
- Evaluation and assessment of Credit Risk and associated risk for corporate accounts and large accounts in line with credit policy.
- Vetting credit applications and making recommendations for approval or rejection in line with the Credit policy and borrowing limits.
- Suggest and recommend terms and conditions for the credit recommended.
- Liaise with Corporate for advances appraisal, reviews, excess reports, site visits, financials and other analysis related information to support the credit applications.
Minimum Education Qualification
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business related subject or its equivalent.
- Professional banking, Insurance and Accounting qualification will give an added advantage.
Minimum of 4 years banking experience with not less than 3years in core credit operations in banking industry
Key Required Skills
- Demonstrate a proven ability to analyze credit proposals
- Understanding of business trends & credit risk management trends in the financial services industry
- Ability to understand and analyze financial & cash-flow statements and make useful deductions for decision-making
- Good coordination skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and people management skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48 12:00:00 AM Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All interested candidates who meet the criteria indicated above are requested to send their applications, and updated Curriculum Vitae to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is 26th June, 2021 at 5:00pm
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted