Vacancy title: Procurement and Logistics Supervisor
Deadline of this Job:03 April 2020
BRAC Uganda Bank Ltd EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES BRAC Uganda Bank Ltd launched on 25 April 2019 and attained its current status of a Tier II Credit Institution following a successful background as the leading Microfinance services provider in Uganda, The Bank operates 32 regulated branches and 137 satellite offices covering 84 districts in Uganda targeting Micro, Small and Medium Entrepreneurs
BRAC Uganda Bank Ltd promotes financial Inclusion by extending financial services to unserved and underserved populations, especially women and youth living in poverty in rural areas the Bank is operationally and financially self-sustaining with over 231,000 active customers and a loan book in excess of Ushs. 175 billion. To enable us to serve our customers better, we are seeking to fill the following vacancies
JOB TITLE: PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTICS SUPERVISOR
Reports to: Manager Procurement and Logistics.
Purpose: To provide procurement and logistics support while ascertaining accountability in accordance to BRAC Uganda Bank Ltd policies and procedures, for efficient, effective and economy of operations.
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• A bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Procurement, and Logistics or related field.
• Analytical skills and ability to pay attention to details
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities and work under pressure.
• Demonstrated high levels of integrity
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• A minimum of 03 years' experience in a similar role in a busy environment
• At least having completed level 2 of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supplies (CIPS)
• Or Level 2 of Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should email their application letter, Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant Academic documents (University transcript, O & A Level).
In the PDF file mentioning the job title as the Subject matter to recruitment. email@example.com NOT later than Friday 03 April 2020.
All applications should be addressed to the Head of Human Resource and Training BRAC Uganda Bank Ltd
Note: Please consider yourself unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 02 months