Vacancy title:Project Management Specialist (Gender Based Violence)-Readvertized
Deadline of this Job:03 March 2020
USAID/Uganda is seeking offers from qualified Ugandans to provide personal services under contract as Project Management Specialist (Gender Based Violence)
Solicitation Number: 72061720R10010 provides the full position description. selection criteria, and is found at: https://ug.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/
Offers must be presented as detailed in Section V of the solicitation document and shall include:
• A typed and hand signed (around Section 6 - Declaration) DS-174 Employment Application for Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (https://eforms.state.gov/Forms/ds174.pdf; Version Exp. 06/2022).
• Cover letter addressed to the USAID Supervisory Executive Officer) clearly indicating the position for which you are applying and describing how you meet the minimum requirements.
• Completed curriculum vitae/resume as detailed in the solicitation document
• Supplemental (separared) document specifically addressing each QRF as outlines the solicitation.
• Copies of Academic Trancripts
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All offers must be e-mailed to: KampalaHR@state.gov on or before March 3. 2020:4:45 PM local time. Offers must be in a standard File type such as Microsoft Word (.doc) or Adobe Acrobat.pdf it should be in one document which should not exceed 10MB. ONLY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AND ONLY SHORT LISTED OFFERORS WILL BE CONTACTED.