POSITION: 5 Regional Collections Officers
COMPANY: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
To ensure proper management of assigned credit facilities in default in such a way as to ensure that loss to PCL is minimized, controlled or avoided.. .
Key Result Areas
- Conduct a daily review of the region’s arrears position and advise on the progress of recovery of all loans in arrears as per recovery policies.
- Monitor and Coordinate recovery activities for loans at the different branches within the region in line with the recovery policies.
- Co-ordinate and carryout submissions promptly to the votes in the region.
- Follow up on all deduction schedules to the votes.
- Represent the institution in court sessions in liaison with the immediate supervisor.
- Ensure set collection targets are achieved.
- Develop and implement collection strategies in line with the company rules and policies
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in debt collection.
- Financial analysis skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- High level of integrity.
- Communication skills.
Job Education Requirements: Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 2 years’
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below; The Human Resource Manager; Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by Email to: email@example.com,
Deadline: 15th November 2019