Vacancy title:Regional Sales Managers
Deadline of this Job:29 February 2020
To create and nurture a vibrant and productive sales team and coordinate all the sales & marketing activities in the region.
• Sourcing for new business in the region.
• Achievement of sales targets for the branches under supervision.
• Motivation, mentoring and ensuring high energy levels of the teams in all the branches.
• Ensure that there is growth in the number of actual and active Sales Representatives.
• Ensuring retention of Sales Representatives.
• Ensure continuous and thorough training of Sales Representatives.
• Oversee office operation and administrative functions to ensure compliance.
• Building relationships in sales and collections activities with stakeholders.
• In charge of coordinating marketing activities for the branches under supervision.
• Ensuring maximum supervision of allocated branches.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
• Degree in a relevant field.
• Computer knowledge.
• Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Education Requirements: A minimum of 4 years
Experience Requirements: Degree in a relevant field
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
Deadline: 29th February 2020
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd