Vacancy title: Relationship Manager
Deadline of this Job:22 October 2021
Job title: Relationship Manager – Bancassurance
Reports To: Principal Officer - Bancassurance
Primary point of contact for clients and contribute to the client life cycle in order to achieve business growth targets, retain and service the existing and prospective clients in accordance with Bank policies and regulatory guidelines.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute insurance operations which entails selling the product to Bank clients and generating new business through prospecting and pipeline management
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of strategies necessary to generate leads and close business as per the set business goals/targets
- Ensure timely collection and remittance of customer premium and make reminder premium payment calls or issue demand notices to customers so as to meet regulation requirements
- Ensure timely collection of commissions from the Insurer and performing commission reconciliations as per the set standards
- Prepare and conduct periodic awareness trainings and capacity building within the Bank and the Branches to ensure closure of the knowledge gaps and emphasize skills on selling, prospecting, and running any approved
- Work closely with the Insurance Companies to ensure efficient delivery of services to Bank customers
- Keep track of Client Renewals, closing instructions, and proposal forms for clients
- The incumbent will ensure timeliness of quotations, invoicing, timely dispatch, and tracking of documents to the Branches and to the respective customers.
Minimum Education Qualification
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, insurance, or any other related field.
- A Certificate of Proficiency (COP), Marketing and Sales
- At least 3 years working experience in sales, marketing, or insurance related business.
- Key Required Competencies & Skills
- Basic knowledge of principles and practices of Insurance
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and make value adding recommendations
- Basic knowledge of sales and marketing
- Logical thinking with problem-solving ability
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Strong networking and relationship management skills
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply, send your application to; email@example.com
Closing Date; Friday, 22nd October, 2021 at 5:00pm