Vacancy title: Secretary
Deadline of this Job:30 September 2020
P. O. Box 1035, Lira, Uganda.
Tel: +256 471 660714.
Web: www.lirauni.ac.ug .
OFFICE OF THE UNIVERSITY SECRETARY
EXCITING EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES WITH LIRA UNIVERSITY
Lira University was established as a Public University by Statutory Instrument No. 35, of July 16 2015 to expand access to equitable Higher Education in the country and to respond to the critical Human Resource Development needs of the country. The University is governed by the Universities and Other Tertiary Institutions Act, 2001 as amended 2006 of the Republic of Uganda. The University is located in Lango Sub-region in Northern Uganda, Lira City. In order to fulfill the current mandate and to position the University to meet all its objectives and planned activities, Lira University now wishes to recruit staff.
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Qualifying persons should submit five (5) copies of their application letters duly signed together with certified photocopies of their transcripts, certificates, five (5) recent passport photographs, and the latest copy of their curriculum vitae giving full details of the applicants' education, work experience and naming three referees with their postal addresses and day time phone contact. The application should be put in a big (A4) sealed envelope and the job applied for indicated on the envelope. Applicants must make sure that at least two referees have forwarded recommendation letters concerning their application to the University Secretary before the closing date of this advertisement.
2. Applicants for the vacancy of Teaching Assistants in the Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery should indicate the relevant experience and area of interest on the application letter
3. Applications should be hand-delivered to the Office of the University Secretary and addressed to:
The University Secretary,
P.O. Box 1035,
4. Applicants can also apply on-line by sending scanned application letter, curriculum vitae, and relevant documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Please visit our website at: www.lirauni.ac.ug for details of the job.
6. The deadline for receiving applications is 30th September 2020.
7. Lira University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
8. Applicants should show demonstrable qualities of leadership and integrity.
9. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
10. Due diligence by the university will form part of the selection criteria.
11. Any form of solicitation or lobbying will lead to automatic cancellation of Application