Vacancy title: Supervisor-Boiler Operation Field
Deadline of this Job:18 October 2021
Kakira Sugar Limited (KSL) is a leading sugar manufacturer in Uganda. KSL boasts of two (2) sugar estates, one in Kakira - Jinja and the other in Kayunga. We seek to recruit dynamic, competent, and experienced candidates to fill various vacant positions in the company.
Job Title: Supervisor-Boiler Operation Field
Reporting to the Superintendent-Shift Co-gen and;
will be responsible for the following:
- Checking that all boilers and ancillaries are in good state of operation (Boilers, Fans, Bagasse carriers, Ash water clarifiers, Pumps, and Compressors).
- Allocating jobs to subordinates and monitoring their performance.
- Maintaining subordinates' discipline and motivation.
- Standing in for the Supervisor - Boiler DCS in his absence.
- Managing fuel stocks in bagasse sheds.
- Adhering to and enforcing the Safety, Health, and Environment policy of the company,
- Preforming any other related duties as may be assigned or delegated to you by the Shift Superintendent/Management from time to time
Applicants should be holders of a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering obtained from a recognized university/college.
Experience: Applicants should have a minimum of three (3) years working experience in boiler operations or any related field.
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
If you feel that you match the outlined required requirements, write to the address below, enclose photocopies of your certificates, C.V, and testimonials, indicating the names and address of two referees ‘and quoting the job reference number on the left-hand corner of the envelop.
Your application should be addressed to: Human Resources Manager, Kakira Sugar Limited, P.O. Box 121, Jinja - Uganda Tel: 0414-444000 OF Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date fs 18th October, 2021.