The Cash and Trade Proc Rep 3 is an entry-level role responsible for processing varied cash & trade operation tasks in coordination with the Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to perform multiple processing activities of limited complexity in a fast-paced environment while focusing on quality, details, and accuracy.
- Apply detailed processing knowledge to deliver efficient customer service that meets quality standards
- Perform limited complexity transaction duties / Cash & Trade Operation tasks under general supervision
- Complete processing activities related to compliance and control
- Assist new team members with procedural tasks
- Contact internal and external customers on a frequent basis
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Pass basic induction and operations training
- University Degree or equivalent
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade: All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - UG
Time Type: Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity