Uganda Clays Limited is Uganda's leading manufacturer of quality building products located at Kajjansi, 14 Kilometers along Kampala-Entebbe Road with a second factory at Kamonkoli in Mbale. The company seeks to recruit competent and dynamic individuals of high integrity to fill the following position.
Wheel Loader Operator
Reports to. Molding Officer.
The Wheel Loader Operator is responsible for operating the wheel loader in a safe and convenient way while supporting quarry/silo, and general factory operations putting into consideration quality and safety guideline .
• Quantities to keep the box feeders loaded with good quality aged clay.
• Load clay and Kaolin into the box feeders, ensuring that boxes are not damaged or over-filled and minimizing spillage.
• Assisting the quarrying team in organizing newly dug clay into the correct conical shape.
• Moving other items e.g. broken tiles or dry recycled clay as requested by the supervisor
• Cleaning & routine maintenance of the wheel loader.
• Perform basic equipment inspection to ensure that the equipment functions properly.
• Observe equipment operation to detect machine malfunction.
• Ordinary level certificate
• Should have a valid driving permit class.
• Previous industrial front end loader operating experience preferred of at least three (3) years.
• Training in mechanics is an advantage.
Job Education Requirements: Ordinary level certificate
Job Experience Requirements: three (3) years
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job application procedure
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications and updated CVS, present position, copies of certificates / testimonials and addresses of three (3) referees plus day-time telephone/Mobile phone contacts to the address below. All applications should be submitted NOT later than 21st October 2019 to:
The Head of HR and Support Services, Uganda Clays Ltd, P.O. Box 3188, Kampala.
Uganda Clays limited is an equal opportunity employer. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualificationn