Uganda Clays Limited is Uganda's leading manufacturer of quality building products located at Kajjansi, 14 Kilometers along Kampala-Entebbe Road with a second factory at Kamonkoli in Mbale. The company seeks to recruit competent and dynamic individuals of high integrity to fill the following position.
Reports to: Cost Accountant
The Yard Supervisor is responsible for managing the yard in a way that ensures that all yard inventory is fully accounted for without compromising customer needs .
• Ensure that the yard is properly stacked with properly labelled products and that the quantity of products is continuously tallied and relayed to the sales team
• Ensure that the yard is arranged in a neat, logical manner and in a way that enables to access products easily
• Ensure that all customers / drivers are treated with respect and that their needs are met in a timely, efficient manner
• Make accurate and timely reporting to ensure that proper quantities of stock are available Support the Accounts Assistant - Revenue in recording the correct quantities and values of the stock in the yard
• Lead the Yard team, in a manner that empowers them to efficiently arrange products and deliver excellent customer service
• A bachelor's degree in Commerce, Business Administration or related field majoring in stores management
• Computer Literacy, Excel, Navision
• Three (3) years' experience in stores management.
• Good mathematical skills
• Good data entry and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Commerce
Job Experience Requirements: Three (3) years
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job application procedure
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications and updated CVS, present position, copies of certificates / testimonials and addresses of three (3) referees plus day-time telephone/Mobile phone contacts to the address below. All applications should be submitted NOT later than 21st October 2019 to:
The Head of HR and Support Services, Uganda Clays Ltd, P.O. Box 3188, Kampala.
Uganda Clays limited is an equal opportunity employer. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification